Prototype #4.5

<-- recreation (initial image not found)

 Prototype 4.5 was the near to the final creation. I created it with the right hand rule in mind. The direction of the current would dictate the direction the axel would move in. This prototype was created to be sturdy and hold the wire in place while stimulating the force needed to create movement This also managed to update my risk assesment as the current it created managed to melt the wire i was using and fuse it to the glove I was wearing to protect myself from the super glue and heat. Prototype #4 was not a success due to my finding that the boxes coils went against the magnetic field, meaning i had to rethink my design once again. Results : Heaviy magnetic force No spin 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Physics Motor Entry #1

Prototype #3